With you in it. It’s so sad because it definitely includes the feelings I still have for you that always makes me run away from you. It makes me so sad and mad at myself that I can’t even face you when YOU are my closest friend, my closest friend that I don’t consider a brother which is why I let you in.
I’m more heartbroken that I can’t speak to you normally than I am at the fact that I’m no longer yours and you are no longer mine.
I can’t even find it in me to ask how you’re doing or to hear about what you’ve been up to because it hurts.. so. much..
I’ve even gone to the point where I hide my posts from you and yours from me because.. I haven’t found it in me to be able to see your posts without my heart rate changing a beat.
I’m scared to face you because im so ashamed of forgetting that you are my best friend and hurting our relationship and our friendship.
I want to ask about you, hear about you, and see you… but it hurts. and I don’t have that kind of strength or big heart to pretend.
On tumblr and Facebook.
Earth System Science how you bore me. -___-
The tingles as you slowly move your fingertips across my skin.
The tickle of your facial hair.
The way your arms wrap around me because they’re so long. LOL
And how you let me feel your heart beat.
<3 No lie the single life is cool, but nothing is as sweet as having that ^^
Aaaah, the joys of NoShaveNovember. Twitter filled with misogynist garbage, guys in fedoras who think are hot because they have grown three little hairs on their chins. Right, where do I start?
I am a girl. I had always been a girl, always identified at female. 18 years-old, petite. And guess what? No, I have not killed anybody, I have not hurt anyone. I must confess, however, this terrible and unforgivable fact: I have body hairs.
Yup, right on. Since my teenager years, I have hairs. On my legs, around my genitals, under my armpits, on my arms. And since a woman’s value can be only estimated by the way she looks, I am probably a horrible, disgusting creature. I ought to hide in a cavern, to never appear to society again. Because yes, ladies and gentlemen: sometimes, especially in the Winter… I do not shave. At all.
It seems, at least on the Internet, that ladies who don’t shave can only be one thing: fat feminists, who hate men, are virgins and have low self-esteem. Well, hold on well, because it’s not exactly that way. Here’s a little lesson about ladies and hairs.
1) ALL LADIES HAVE HAIRS. ALL OF THEM. The lady in the bad porn you’ve wanked to the other day? She has hairs. Emma Watson? Hairs. Your mum? Yes, you’ve guessed it, hairs again. It is not unnatural, it is not disgusting, it is not repulsive. It’s simply the way nature has made us! If you think women always have smooth and hairless legs… Well, you probably never had a girlfriend for more than a week.
2) Some girls want to shave. Some don’t. Some, like me, are sometimes completely shaved and sometimes fully hairy. And guess what? It doesn’t matter! A woman’s worth isn’t determined by the number of hairs she has on her body. A woman is much more worth than her body, for fuck’s sake. Try and learn that.
3) Shaving is expensive and takes time. I don’t always want to spend all my money on razors blades or wax. I sometimes don’t even have the time or motivation to do it, especially during the winter when I barely get to show my legs in public. Men, try to think about that: would you want your legs to be described as ‘disgusting’ and ‘shameful’ just because you didn’t shave them?
4) A woman’s self respect isn’t told by whether she shaves or not. I REPEAT: YOU, AS A WOMAN, ARE NOT DISGUSTING BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO KEEP YOUR HAIRS ON. IF A MAN IS DISGUSTED BY YOUR BODY, THEN YOU PROBABLY AREN’T SEEING THE RIGHT PERSON.
5) HAIRS ON A WOMAN ARE NOT MORE DISGUSTING THAN HAIRS ON A MAN. THESE HAIRS ARE THE SAME. HAIRS. ARE. NOT. DISGUSTING. THEY LITERALLY ARE SMALL LITTLE HAIRS: DO NOT LET THEM MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE OR DISGUSTING.
So yes. Hairs are fine. Hairs never stopped me from getting laid. Hairs are a personally matter, and if you think women who don’t shave are disgusting… Well, you probably aren’t mature enough to even touch a clitoris.
With that, my hairy legs and I salute you.
Whooo hoooo! :) Let’s go Team “I dont need to shave every other day!”
Rereading all the notes we share.
And you saying, Just know I have a moon in Davis.
Hit me so hard. Whyyy? I know you’re probably not even thinking about me one bit.. But. I miss you. even as a friend. So many stories I wish I could tell you.
You know what that means.
It means Im back with a broken heart.
I will not forget these initials.
Mean so much to me.
Long distance relationship.
At this rate, I think we’ll have to forget what we have.
Feels like we’ll just be close friends again…
I guess I prefer that over being strangers or just friends.
But I really will miss him. Wish we would try to stay together.